MILITARY SPOUSE: MyCAA (军事 Spouse Career Advancement Account) Scholarship Information
- Active Duty 军事 Spouses Only* – 应用 for the MyCAA (军事 Spouse Career Advancement Account) Scholarship on http://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/. Please contact the 教育 Office on-base or a MyCAA 职业教练 at 1-800-342-9647 for more information on how to apply.
- Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2 and O-1 to O-2 can potentially begin and complete their college coursework while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders, including spouses married to members of the 国民警卫队 and reserve component in these same pay grades. Please contact the 教育 Office on base for more information on how to apply.
- Once registered for classes, our team can complete the 教育 Training Plan (ETP) as needed for your MyCAA request to be approved.
- Submit your MyCAA Scholarship Voucher to the Cashier’s Office at email@example.com or inside 建筑 3 each semester.
- If you have a remaining balance, you can make payments online on your Self Service account or inside the Cashier’s Office inside 建筑 3. They accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Director of 军事 and Veteran 项目
VA School Certifying Official:
退伍军人 Enrollment Counselor
Marine Corps Recruit Depot 帕里斯岛
Mondays — 0900–1300
Marine Corps Air Station 波弗特
星期二 & Thursdays — 0900–1300